Annual Membership Fee to join the Growth & Infrastructure Consortium – $50.00.
In the past, GIC’s annual in-person, multi-day conference fee also served as GIC’s annual membership fee. In other words, if you paid the registration fee for a GIC annual conference, you were automatically considered a member of GIC for the following year. However, like many non-profits that are organized around an annual in-person conference, COVID-19 changed everything for GIC and our annual conference scheduled in San Diego, CA in October 2020, had to be cancelled. As a result, GIC’s Board of Directors had to re-tool our organization and adapt to the new COVID-19 world. Part of that retooling and adaptation has been to establish a newly improved website that will hopefully help GIC members communicate with each other better, make announcements, post topics of interest, and help facilitate periodic webinars. As we kick-off the “Post-Covid” era with GIC’s new website, we will continue to learn and improve on what works best for our members and we welcome feedback to help us improve. Of course, we still plan to have our annual, in-person conferences which are the heart of our organization as soon as we know it is safe to do so. Depending on circumstances, the GIC Board of Directors may change the annual membership fee on an annual basis.
When you become a member of GIC, here is what you are entitled to:
- Access to past annual conference materials & presentations from experts around the country on GIC related topics.
- Access to periodic webinars and on-line discussion forums presented by GIC members and guest speakers on the hottest topics in infrastructure planning and financing.
- Ability to share posts on the GIC website on GIC related topics.
- Continuing Education Credits when available for attending webinars and conferences.
- Added to the GIC email list serve.
- Professional Fellowship, Networking, and Collaboration among Planners, Lawyers, and Local Government Adminstrators.
- Sponsorship opportunities to help support GIC and promote your company at webinars and conferences.
- Access to GIC’s Bylaws, monthly meeting agendas, minutes of meetings, ability to attend and participate in GIC Board meetings and put your name in the hat for a position on the GIC Board of Directors when Board Member terms expire.